28 July 2009

{heel to home}

these beauties don't fit the bill for monday shoes, but i have really been admiring them so wanted to find a way to feature them here. i always enjoy reading the blog posts that relate a well-styled outfit to room decor, so i figured why not do the same with a gorgeous pair of shoes? so here is what will hopefully be my first of many {heel to home} posts. i mean who says you can't kick your heels up onto the walls of a room??


it's no surprise these delightfully girly badgley mischka t-straps are a bestseller at piperlime {they're already sold out of some sizes!} though don't get sticker shock, these can definitely be your statement shoe. but in the alternative, add a little {or a lot} of a frilly ruffle and a splash of blushing pink to the tailored lines of a canopy bed and your boudoir can borrow the best from badgley.

{image via :: home sweet home}

2 comments:

M.R. said...

I LOVE the shoes! My friend Meg introduced me to your blog and I love it! She said you graduated from UR Law ! (I just finished my 1L year)

sss said...

hiii M.R., thanks so much for your nice comment and i love that you have found my blog (& are following it (!) ). it's just my little creative outlet since i don't get too much of that at work. and i DID graduate from UR law last year. loved it and richmond. congrats on finishing your 1L year. school goes by too fast, enjoy it! let me know if you or any of your friends are ever interested in savannah. we could use more UR folks down here. take care & i hope you'll keep coming by s&s.