07 October 2009

{cozy in canada}

browsing at canadian house & home today. i wonder if all that snow they get up there has to do with the amount of cozy photos they have. it's making me wish the thermometer wasn't still lingering around 90 degrees here. am getting impatient to wear my new fall coat {which may or may not come with a heap of ruffles} that is hanging in the front of my closet waiting for the weather to dip below 75. but something tells me it will be a month-or 2-longer still...

for now i'll live vicariously and daydream of other people's snow days.


...
in other news, haa, there really isn't any. apparently there are some issues with rickythecontractor getting his hands on a proper permit to rewire the bungalow. he keeps saying it will be tomorrow ...and tomorrow. ... i'm not holding my breath. i suppose this is a welcome to the world of renovation. i do think b & i are going to work on the kitchen this weekend. going for coziness. oh and baby aquamarine subway tiles & midnight blue cabinets. more to come...

2 comments:

KL said...

I'm in shorts at work today, but drinking hot chocolate because it just plain *should* be colder! Really, really enjoyed this post. Also, if ya'll need any help this weekend, you got my number. :)

Anonymous said...

I just finished reading all the posts about the new house. I loved them. I need more! Put up more! Haha. Anyways it looks great. Keep it up. I'm so happy to see you guys happy and fixing up the cute house.