19 February 2009

{desk delights}

considering my day job is one that seriously lacks any and all things creative, sprucing up my desk so life at work doesn't feel so dull is crucial. So here are some of my favorite desk things and ideas.

seejanework has some lovely vintage inspired file and paper organizers in all different shapes and sizes.


i can't say for your job, but sticky notes are a necessity for mine and what better way to have them both accessible and attractive than in a little dish like these from anthropologie.



thomas paul has some gorgeous stationery lines that come with little desk trays, file folders and pencil cups. (the peacock leaf collection is my personal favorite.) wouldn't these file folders look handsome in the vintage file stands above? buy these and other great office finds at redstamp.



this little guy from the moma store is about as cute as it can get for paperclips. do you think my boss would take me seriously with him on my desk?
.

No comments: